Pasting content using the website's rich text editor is proving problematic.
- Here is a temporary work-around:
- Copy text into a clipboard from MS Word or another website,
- Click on the Input format option below the text area field that you are going to insert the text into.
- Select Filtered or Full HTML (depending on how much cleaning up you want)
- Then click on the Paste icon in the rich text editor's menu bar
- This will open up another input area for you to paste in your content
This should insert the formatted text into the text area.
Add new comment